Banana Buttermilk Pancakes
- 1 cup (125g) plain flour
- 2/3 cup (90g) wholemeal flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1/3 cups (340ml) buttermilk
- 2 small ripe bananas, finely diced
Preparation:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- In a large bowl, mix plain flour, wholemeal flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Stir in buttermilk and bananas just until moistened.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 60ml for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Altered ingredient amounts. Made it dairy-free - used soy milk and mashed the bananas. - 09 Aug 2010
easy , very tasty - 25 Apr 2011
These pancakes taste great. I was a bit skeptical at the beginning but you wouldnt really know they had no egg/dairy - 09 Aug 2010