1 / 1 Picture by:
Tasty Mince for Tacos
Serves : 6
- 375g beef mince
- 375g jar Tomato & Capsicum Enchilada Simmer Sauce
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 270g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 tablespoon oil
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Heat a frypan to medium-high and pour in the oil.
- Add the mince and brown halfway. Drain the fat from pan. Add onion and garlic, finish browning the mince.
- Pour jar of sauce on top of beef and stir through. Add the corn and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When entire mixture is heated and coated with sauce, serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!