1 / 1 Picture by:
Mashed Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic chopped or pressed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon vegetable salt
- 2-3 cups milk (or soy milk)
- 3 cups mashed pumpkin
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoe
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Preparation:20min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hour
- Chop up onion and garlic and saute in pan with oil.
- Add chicken stock then stir in the mashed pumpkin and sweet potato.
- Add 2-3 cups of milk. It depends on how thick or thin you like your soup. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 30 mins. Serve hot
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!