Be the first to make this!
This was just a recipe created out of some of the leftovers in my fridge. Now I look forward to leftover taco mince.
2 large tortillas
1 clove garlic, sliced
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup Chinese cabbage, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup leftover taco mince
1/2 cup grated cheese, optional
sour cream, optional
- Slice tortillas to thin strips up to 1cm wide.
- Saute garlic, mushrooms and cabbage in a heated frypan with olive oil.
- Mix in taco mince and heat through then add a little water if too dry.
- Add tortillas strips and heat through.
- Serve with cheese sprinkled on top and a dollop of sour cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate