Be the first to make this!
This trifle is my own delicious concoction that is a regular feature at parties and family get-togethers. Any leftovers can just be put in the fridge to enjoy later.
250g Italian sponge biscuits
2 cups (500ml) thickened cream
2 packets jelly, any flavour
1/2 punnet strawberries, sliced
1 (400g) tin sliced mango, pineapple or peach, sliced
4 cups (1 litre) thick custard
1 cup grated chocolate, to decorate.
Extra time:1hour chilling ›
- Make the jelly mix as per the packet instructions.
- Add sliced strawberries and mango, pineapple or peach.
- Refrigerate until set.
- In a large serving bowl place sponge fingers at bottom and against sides.
- Once the jelly is set cut up and add on top of sponge fingers.
- Pour the custard over the jelly.
- Whisk the cream until fully whipped then add on top of the custard.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate