1 / 1 Picture by:
Peanut Brownie Biscuits
- 1 egg
- 125g butter
- 1 cup (250g) white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Beat butter and sugar to a cream then add egg.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, peanuts and cocoa then combine.
- Make into balls and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
This is a really great recipe my husband loves them and grandkids reckon they better than bought ones so thankyou fleurdouglas for sharing - 08 Feb 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!