2 people made this
Quick and easy plain cheese quesadillas which can be enjoyed with tomato soup or as an entree. Kids love them.
4 flour tortillas
1 cup grated cheese, any type
1 tablespoon butter
sour cream, optional
- Butter one side of the tortillas and place one in a frying pan.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and place on the other tortillas buttered side up.
- When the tortilla is golden brown flip it over and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat the operation for the two other tortillas. Cut quesadillas into 6 triangles.
- Serve the quesadillas with sour cream to spread on top if you like.
How could any one not like a simple and easy cheese quesadilla? Easy to make and the kids love them.
- 01 May 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate