Breadmaker Herb Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 40g butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (375g) plain or bread flour
- 3 rounded tsp dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Preparation:2hours › Cook:15min › Ready in:2hours15min
- Heat butter, milk and water until very warm but not boiling and pour into bread maker. Add all other ingredients to the bread maker except toppings. Select the dough setting and press start.
- When done remove the dough from the bread maker and roll out into large rectangle. Spread butter, garlic, herbs and cheese over the dough in that order. Roll the dough up and cut into 12 slices.
- Place each roll in a greased muffin pan and let rise in a warm place for 30 mins.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 15 minutes till golden.
Used different ingredients. I used Lowan multigrain bread mix for the flour. - 23 May 2010
Great rolls, easy to make and perfect for ripping up and sopping up sauce. Wasn't sure if I was meant to bake them in the muffin pan, so after rising I took them out and baked them on a tray where they rose more. Will be making again on Friday to have with soup. - 23 May 2010