Creamy Prawn and Mushroom Pasta
I made this recipe with all my favourite ingredients, prawns, mushrooms and a nice sour cream sauce. Simply delicious.
5 people made this
200g fettuccini or linguini
5 or 6 medium size white button mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 cloves garlic, diced
1/4 teaspoon fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon herb salt
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
160g frozen pre-cooked prawns
1/2 cup sour cream
parmesan, to serve
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook as directed on the packet.
- Meanwhile, melt butter or margarine in a frying pan on medium heat. Add sliced mushrooms and cook until soft; about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, parsley, salt, lemon pepper and lemon juice. Stir together.
- Add unfrozen shrimp then cook for about 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly stirring constantly.
- Add sour cream and cook until bubbly over low heat.
- Drain pasta and top with the creamy shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 126.96.36.199