Easy Chicken Parmagana
Tomato and oregano sauce along with mozzerella cheese melted on top makes this dish easy and impressive.
Be the first to make this!
4 crumbed chicken minute steaks
butter, for frying
1/2 cup (125ml) tomato sauce
1 teaspoon oregano, dried or fresh
mozzerella cheese, grated
- Fry your chicken in a little bit of butter then drain on paper towel.
- Mix together tomato sauce and oregano.
- Place chicken in an ovenproof dish.
- Top chicken with tomato sauce mixture being careful not to use too much; if you have some left over that is ok.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and place under grill until golden or microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 184.108.40.206