Be the first to make this!
Not quite pancakes. Not quite scones. But definitely fluffy and delicious! These are fried and thick; full of banana and sour cream.
2 cups (280g) wholemeal flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 tablespoons sour cream
1/3 cup (60g) brown sugar
1 tablespoon melted butter
enough milk to make spoonable batter
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mash banana with sour cream.
- Combine dry ingredients with the banana and sour cream.
- Add melted butter and enough milk to form a spoonable batter.
- Drop dessert spoonfuls of the mixture into a hot greased frypan.
- Fry until golden and bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and fry until cooked.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate