Mum's Spaghetti and Meatballs
This is an easy recipe for spaghetti and meatballs that uses homemade pork mince balls in a simple crushed tomato based sauce.
Tiggerbee sees u
5 people made this
500g pork mince
2 tablespoons diced parsley
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 (400g) tin crushed tomatoes
600ml tomato pasta sauce
25g romano cheese, finely grated
- Combine pork, parsley, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs and tomato paste in a large bowl.
- Roll the pork mixture into tablespoon sized balls.
- Heat oil in large saucepan then cook meatballs in batches until brown.
- Place undrained crushed tomatoes and pasta sauce in same saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Return the meatballs to saucepan then reduce heat and simmer uncover for about 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, uncover, until just tender; drain.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls then top with meatballs and sprinkle with cheese.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168