1 / 1 Picture by:
Spinach and Pumpkin Lasagne
- 250g frozen spinach
- 500g ricotta
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 500g bolognaise pasta sauce
- lasagne sheets
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese
Preparation:25min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour25min
- Cook spinach as directed on packet and drain well.
- In a bowl mix the ricotta, spinach and two eggs.
- In a deep baking dish spread pasta sauce on the bottom, add a layer of lasagne sheets, spread a layer of pumpkin, then mushrooms, ricotta mixture then sprinkle pine nuts and cheese.
- Repeat starting with the pasta sauce then end with a thick layer of cheese.
- Cook on 180 degrees C for 1 hour. Serve with garlic bread and a light salad.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!