Spinach and Pumpkin Lasagne
6 people made this
A meat-free lasagne that is full of delicious flavours and is so simple to make with spinach, ricotta, pumpkin and mushrooms.
250g frozen spinach
2 eggs, whisked
500g bolognaise pasta sauce
1 1/2 cups pumpkin, peeled, cooked and mashed
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup pine nuts
1 1/2 cups grated cheese
- Cook spinach as directed on packet and drain well.
- In a bowl mix the ricotta, spinach and two eggs.
- In a deep baking dish spread pasta sauce on the bottom, add a layer of lasagne sheets, spread a layer of pumpkin, then mushrooms, ricotta mixture then sprinkle pine nuts and cheese.
- Repeat starting with the pasta sauce then end with a thick layer of cheese.
- Cook on 180 degrees C for 1 hour. Serve with garlic bread and a light salad.
A delicious, yet simple lasagne that is enjoyable by everyone.
- 25 Mar 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate