Rich Chocolate Mousse
Be the first to make this!
A melt-in-your-mouth rich chocolate mousse. I love to make this one for special dinners and leave it in the fridge until it is time for dessert.
200g chocolate (preferably more than 60% cocoa)
300ml thickened cream
4 eggs, separated
1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
dark cooking chocolate, for decoration
Extra time:1hour chilling ›
- Melt chocolate and then cool.
- Whisk cream until thick then fold into chocolate.
- Add egg yolks and brandy then fold until combined.
- Whisk egg whites until firm peaks form.
- Fold whites into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes then refrigerate until firm.
- Decorate with shaved dark cooking chocolate.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate