Rich Chocolate Mousse
A melt-in-your-mouth rich chocolate mousse. I love to make this one for special dinners and leave it in the fridge until it is time for dessert.
Be the first to make this!
200g chocolate (preferably more than 60% cocoa)
300ml thickened cream
4 eggs, separated
1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
dark cooking chocolate, for decoration
Extra time:1hour chilling ›
- Melt chocolate and then cool.
- Whisk cream until thick then fold into chocolate.
- Add egg yolks and brandy then fold until combined.
- Whisk egg whites until firm peaks form.
- Fold whites into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes then refrigerate until firm.
- Decorate with shaved dark cooking chocolate.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168