1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 (400g) tin tuna in brine
- 190g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese
- 1/4 cup diced fresh parsley
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- pepper, to taste
- whisky, to taste
- 6-10 drops tobasco sauce
- 60g butter, melted
- 1 sprig parsley, diced, for garnish
Preparation:10min › Extra time:1hour chilling › Ready in:1hour10min
- Place the tuna, butter, cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, pepper, whisky and tobasco in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide evenly into 4 small ramekin dishes.
- Cover with a thin layer of reserved butter and sprinkle with a little parsley for decoration.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm or freeze until needed.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!