1 person made this
This recipe is a simple and quick way of making a chocolate slice. It includes weet-bix, coconut and chocolate icing.
1 cup (125g) self raising flour
3/4 cup (125g) brown sugar
1 tablespoon cocoa
1/4 cup coconut
3 tablespoons Cadbury drinking chocolate
1/2 cup (90g) icing sugar
- Slice: Crush weet-bix finely in a bowl then add the flour, sugar, cocoa and coconut.
- Melt margarine and pour into dry mixture until all mix is moist.
- Pour the mixture into a flat cake tin and smooth out.
- Cook in an oven preheated to 180 degrees C until golden brown; about 20 minutes.
- Icing: Add icing sugar and drinking chocolate to a bowl then mix with a few drops of water until the mixture is easy to spread. Ice the slice while it is still hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate