Fruit and Nut Slice
This is a healthy homemade fruit and nut slice using all my favourites dried apples, sunflower kernels and walnuts.
Be the first to make this!
1 cup fruit medley
1 cup dried apples
1 cup sultanas
2 cups (500ml) orange juice
1 cup coconut
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup sunflower kernels
1 cup walnuts
1 serving spoon of honey
2 cups (250g) self raising flour
- Soak the fruit medley, dried apples and sultanas in the orange juice then put all together in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- After taking out of the microwave add to the coconut, oats, sunflower kernels, walnuts, honey and flour. Mix together.
- Spread into a slice tin or baking tray and sprinkle with extra rolled oats and sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 175 degrees C for approximately 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool then cut into slices.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52