1 / 1 Picture by:
Fruit and Nut Slice
- 1 cup fruit medley
- 1 cup dried apples
- 1 cup sultanas
- 2 cups (500ml) orange juice
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 serving spoon of honey
- 2 cups (250g) self raising flour
Preparation:15min › Cook:35min › Ready in:50min
- Soak the fruit medley, dried apples and sultanas in the orange juice then put all together in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- After taking out of the microwave add to the coconut, oats, sunflower kernels, walnuts, honey and flour. Mix together.
- Spread into a slice tin or baking tray and sprinkle with extra rolled oats and sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 175 degrees C for approximately 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool then cut into slices.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!