Easy Chocolate Orange Fudge
- 420g chocolate bits or chopped chocolate
- 1 tin (400g) sweetened condensed milk
- 60g chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
Preparation:5min › Cook:5min › Extra time:2hours chilling › Ready in:2hours10min
- Line a 20x20cm square pan with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate with condensed milk in a bowl over just simmering water or as instructions direct in a glass or plastic bowl in the microwave oven. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and grated orange rind.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm then cut into 20 squares. Store in a large plastic container, covered, in the refrigerator.
When serving for a crowd, arrange squares on a serving platter and lightly dust with cocoa powder. Garnish with strips of orange rind.
Used different ingredients. Very quick and easy. Add 1/2 tsp orange extract for more orange flavour. Yum! - 29 Sep 2008
Super easy! If you line the pan with enough baking paper to cover the sides and bottom with a little extra to fold over the pan's edges, you can easily lift the fudge out of the pan when you're ready to cut it into squares. I cut it with a pizza cutter which made it very easy, and the pan didn't need to be washed!! - 29 Sep 2008
Altered ingredient amounts. Absolutely adore this quick n easy recipe, although I now double the amount of orange and nuts which I highly recommend! Tastes fabulous with macadamia's also! Love ya work. Cheers Cath - 29 Sep 2008