1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 (400g) tin chickpeas
- 1/2 ripe avocado diced
- 2-3 teaspoons of roast vegetable spice
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1/2 green capsicum, finely diced
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg yolk, optional
- flour, optional
Preparation:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Put chickpeas in a food processor and process until consistency is like breadcrumbs.
- Add all other ingredients, including spices then mix thoroughly and make into little balls or patties. (The flour is only added if the mixture is too runny to make into patties)
- Fry patties in a non-stick frypan and serve with tomato or barbecue sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!