Be the first to make this!
Easy to make and prepare this is a kid friendly dinner that the whole family can enjoy without breaking the bank.
1 1/2 kg chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
250g button mushrooms, sliced
4 rashers rindless bacon, diced
1 (420g) tin cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup light thickened cream
2 tablespoons lemon thyme leaves, optional
steamed rice and green beans, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place chicken into an 8-cup capacity ovenproof dish in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in large frying pan over medium heat until sizzling. Add mushrooms and bacon then cook stirring for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add soup and cream then stir until well combined. Bring to the boil then remove from heat.
- Stir in thyme then pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with rice and beans.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate