- 60g margarine
- 1/4 cup (60g) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125ml) strawberry yoghurt
- 1/2 punnet fresh diced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) self raising flour
- cinnamon, to top
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease or line a muffin tray.
- Blend the margarine and sugar then beat in the eggs and yoghurt.
- Fold in the strawberries and very carefully fold in the flour to avoid squashing the fruit.
- Place mixture in muffin tray then sprinkle with cinnamon if desired and bake for 20-25 min.
A wonderful moist strawberry muffin. Very easy to prepare. Since I live in the U.S.A, I had to convert a few ingredients- the 60g margarine to 1/4 cup and I used 1 cup of diced strawberries. - 03 May 2013