1 / 1 Picture by:
Roast Pumpkin and Lamb Salad
- 1 big pumpkin about 1kg
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nut kernels
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 500g lamb fillets thinly sliced
- 1 red onion cut into small wedges
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup (125ml) balsamic dressing
Preparation:20min › Cook:30min › Ready in:50min
- Peel and dice pumpkin into 1cm cubes then put on a greased oven tray. Drissle with olive oil then roast for 15 minutes or until ready.
- Add olive oil to a frypan and stir fry nuts until golden then place to the side.
- Add garlic and half the lamb to the frypan and cook; place to the side with the nuts.
- Cook the remaining lamb then add everything back to the frypan then add onion. Cook for another minute.
- Combine spinach, roast pumpkin, lamb, pine nuts and balsamic dressing then toss to combine everything together. Serve straight away.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!