Honey and Soy Chicken Wings
These yummy wings have a slight sweet flavour which will leave you wanting more, more, more! Made with ingredients you already have in your cupboard it is an easy standby in case friends stop by.
22 people made this
2kg chicken wings
1/2 cup (125ml) honey
3/4 cup (185ml) soy sauce
1 clove garlic, crushed
sesame seeds, optional
Extra time:1hour marinating ›
- Combine honey, soy sauce, garlic and sesame seeds in a small bowl and mix.
- Place chicken in a container then pour marinade over top and toss chicken to coat. Chill for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 215 degrees C.
- Place chicken on a baking tray so as to not sit in own juices during cooking. Cook in oven to 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and spoon left over marinade on the chicken. Return to oven and cook for a further 25 minutes or until done.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (2)
Oops! Thanks Maujo, there was a typo in the preparation time. This has been corrected.
15 Dec 2014
just wonder why it needs 11hours 45 minutes to prepare and cook
12 Dec 2014
User's IP: 220.127.116.11