1 / 1 Picture by:
Super Lazy TVP Stir Fry
Serves : 4
- 250-300g dried TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4-5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mushroom mock oyster sauce
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 1 pinch garlic powder, to taste
- 1/2- 1 teaspoons chilli powder, according to taste
- 3 celery stalks, sliced thin
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- Any other stray vegies you have hanging about
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Soak TVP in hot water according to packet directions but add 1 tablespoon soy sauce to the soaking water.
- Combine soy sauce, mock oyster sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and chilli. Set aside.
- Stir fry celery, peas and other vegies until nice and hot and the celery is a little bit see-through.
- Add the TVP (drained if it looks a bit wet) and stir until combined with veggies.
- Add sauce mix and toss so all ingredients are covered with sauce. If it is a bit dry add a splash of water. If too wet move ingredients to sides of wok and let sauce reduce a little.
- Serve over lots of white rice or stir cooked noodles into the wok at the end of cooking.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!