Be the first to make this!
A very simple yet easy way to cook chicken; dust with seasoned flour and cook in an oil / butter mix, flavour with port. Yum.
3 chicken breasts, skin removed cut into bit size pieces
1/4 cup (30g) plain flour
2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup (60ml) port
- Mix chicken, flour and stock powder together in a bowl making sure the chicken is well covered.
- Heat oil in frypan and add butter. When butter has melted add half the port wine and swirl around.
- After 30 seconds place chicken in and brown on one side then turn over to brown the other side. After turning the chicken add remaining port and swirl to coat base of frying pan.
- Once chicken is cooked through serve with pasta and honey carrots.
- Note: This recipe can also be made using whole breast fillets, finish cooking in a moderate oven covered in foil once browned.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate