This is an easy to make no-bake chocolate Tolberone cheesecake that is set in a chocolate biscuit crumb base.
2 people made this
1 cup chocolate biscuit crumbs
85g butter, melted
1/4 cup (30g) almond meal
250g cream cheese
1/2 cup (125g) castor sugar
200g Tolberone milk or dark chocolate melted
1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
Extra time:2hours setting ›
- Combine biscuit crumbs, butter and almond meal.
- Press into the base of a lightly greased 22cm springform pan then chill in the fridge.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add sugar, melted toblerone and cream then continue beating until well combined.
- Pour onto the crumb base and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours until set or overnight.
- Top with shaved toblerone.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 126.96.36.199