1 / 1 Picture by: LizaGonzales
- 1 cup chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 85g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (30g) almond meal
- 250g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125g) castor sugar
- 200g Tolberone milk or dark chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
Preparation:20min › Extra time:2hours setting › Ready in:2hours20min
- Combine biscuit crumbs, butter and almond meal.
- Press into the base of a lightly greased 22cm springform pan then chill in the fridge.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add sugar, melted toblerone and cream then continue beating until well combined.
- Pour onto the crumb base and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours until set or overnight.
- Top with shaved toblerone.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!