1 / 1 Picture by: LadyLena
Stuffed Mushrooms Wrapped in Bacon
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g cream cheese, softened
- 20 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 500g bacon rashers, cut in half
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spring onions and cream cheese. Stuff mushroom caps with the cheese mixture. Wrap each mushroom with a half-slice of bacon, and secure with toothpicks. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven, until the bacon is cooked through and crispy.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!