Australian White Christmas
3 people made this
This is easy to make, requires no baking, and is the closest Australia will ever come to a White Christmas. It is quite a good idea for a homemade gift too!
3 cups Rice Bubbles
1 cup dessicated coconut
1 cup powdered milk
1 cup mixed peel
1 cup icing sugar,sifted
250g copha, melted
Extra time:2hours chilling ›
- Combine all ingredients except the copha.
- Add copha to dry ingredients and combine well.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper, greasing is unnecessary.
- Put mixture in tin and flatten it to reach all corners.
- Refrigerate until set (usually 2 or 3 hours)
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
yummy! i always make this!!definetly represets traditional aussie baking!!
- 15 Feb 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate