1 / 1 Picture by:
Australian White Christmas
- 3 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup mixed peel
- 1 cup icing sugar,sifted
- 250g copha, melted
Preparation:5min › Extra time:2hours chilling › Ready in:2hours5min
- Combine all ingredients except the copha.
- Add copha to dry ingredients and combine well.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper, greasing is unnecessary.
- Put mixture in tin and flatten it to reach all corners.
- Refrigerate until set (usually 2 or 3 hours)
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
yummy! i always make this!!definetly represets traditional aussie baking!! - 15 Feb 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!