1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 whole barramundi, scaled and gutted
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 200ml fish stock
Preparation:15min › Cook:8min › Ready in:23min
- Rub the outside of the fish with sea salt. Place the ginger, garlic and coriander inside the fish spacing them so they are all the way along.
- Steam the fish for about 8 minutes or until it has a soft texture when touched with a knife.
- To make the sauce: Reduce lime juice, butter and stock in a pan, until it is reduced by about half.
- Serve the fish on a platter with the sauce over the top.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!