White Christmas Slice
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit
- 250g copha, melted and cooled off
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, then add the melted copha and vanilla and mix in.
- Pour into a slice tin or baking tray lined with baking paper and press the mixture evenly into the tray.
- Chill in the refrigerator till set and firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Can you tell me what Copha is please? - 14 Dec 2009
Used different ingredients. dried cranberries and blueberries are a festive and anti oxidant hit instead of the traditional dried fruits - 05 Dec 2010
The kids loved this one! I added extra red & green glace cherries for christmas colours! - 19 Dec 2009