1 / 1 Picture by: pomplemousse
Avocado Chilli Pasta
- 280g pasta of your choice
- 1 avocado - stone removed, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 400g tin chilli con carne or your own recipe
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- half a bunch fresh coriander, chopped
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions; drain.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine chilli, spring onion, tomatoes, garlic and coriander to heat through.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado and lime juice.
- Serve pasta topped with chilli mixture and avocado.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!