1 / 1 Picture by: Lynn Lewis
Egg Salad with Tuna
- 2 medium eggs, hard–boiled
- 2 medium red capsicums
- 50g stuffed green olives
- 1 large onion
- 1 small head butter lettuce
- 1 large can (425g) tuna in oil, drained
- few sprigs oregano, for garnish
- herb vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon each chopped fresh thyme, oregano and flat–leaf parsley
Preparation:30min › Ready in:30min
- Peel hard–boiled eggs and slice into rounds. Dice capsicums. Slice olives. Cut onion into thin rings. Separate lettuce leaves and use to line serving plates.
- Arrange eggs, capsicums, onion rings and olives on lettuce leaves. Flake tuna into chunks and add to salad.
- To make herb vinaigrette, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in chopped herbs.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad. Garnish salad with oregano sprigs.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!