Thai Chicken Curry
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 200ml diluted salt-reduced or homemade chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets (about 600g in total), cut into thin strips
- 350g new potatoes, scrubbed and cut into chunks
- 6 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 cup (125g) shelled fresh or frozen peas, thawed if necessary
- 8 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup (20g) chopped fresh coriander
Preparation:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Put the coconut milk, stock and Thai curry paste in a wok or large frying pan, stir together and heat until boiling. Stir in the chicken strips and potatoes, then bring back to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes until the chicken and potatoes are just tender.
- Stir in the spring onions, lime juice, peas and tomatoes and simmer for a further 3–4 minutes. Stir in the coriander and season to taste.
I also froze a few servings and it reheated in the microwave no problem. - 30 Jun 2011
This is just great! I love how easy and tasty it is. Leftovers are great for lunch the next day. - 11 May 2010
Fantastic and so easy. I used prawns, broccoli, capsicum and celery. - 30 Jun 2011