1 / 1 Picture by: ilovemijob
Baked Eggplant and Tomato Rounds
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1cm rounds
- 2 to 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange eggplant rounds on the baking tray and sprinkle parmesan over. Lay one slice of tomato on top of each eggplant round. Sprinkle again with parmesan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until eggplant is tender and cheese is golden.
Good recipe. I had it as a side to steak but could be served with heaps of things. I put Parmesan on top only and cooked it for about 20 mins. - 21 Dec 2009
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!