1 / 1 Picture by:
Tagliatelle with blue cheese
- 250g spinach tagliatelle
- 250g broccoli florets, cut up
- 250g cauliflower florets, cut up
- 175g blue cheese, rind removed, diced
- freshly grated nutmeg
- pinch each of salt and black pepper
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until al dente, following packet instructions. Add broccoli and cauliflower for the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain pasta and vegetables in a large colander.
- Rinse pan and return to a low heat. Add blue cheese. Cook, stirring often, until cheese melts into a smooth sauce.
- Add pasta and vegetables; stir gently to coat well and heat through. Season to taste with nutmeg, salt and black pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!