1 / 1 Picture by: SunnyByrd
Mixed Vegetable Grill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 18 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 12 flat mushrooms, stems removed
- 500g sliced eggplant, cut into 5mm thick rounds
- 1 each red and yellow capsicum, halved, seeds removed and cut into large pieces
Preparation:10min › Cook:12min › Extra time:2hours marinating › Ready in:2hours22min
- In a large resealable plastic freezer bag, mix the olive oil, parsley, oregano, basil, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place the onion, asparagus, mushrooms, eggplant and capsicums into the bag. Seal, shake gently to distribute the marinade and set aside at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the barbecue for high heat.
- Lightly oil cooking flat plate. Cook the vegetables 6 minutes on each side or until tender.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!