1 / 1 Picture by: Marnie
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 300g frozen spinach, partially thawed
- 1 (400g) tin artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 900g sour cream
- 1 cups grated parmesan
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook until tender; about 5 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream into the spinach mixture. Stir in parmesan, salt and pepper. Cook stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes or until thickened. Serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!