1 / 1 Picture by: JoeyJoanK
Toasted Cheese Sandwiches with Capsicum and Tomato
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red or green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of mature Cheddar cheese
- Dried mixed herbs or black pepper
Preparation:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Lightly toast the bread under the grill.
- Spread peanut butter on each slice then sprinkle with garlic. Place slices of tomato, mushrooms and capsicum on each piece of toast, then top with slices of cheese.
- Put the toast back under the grill for a few minutes or until cheese has melted. Season with dried herbs and pepper to taste.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!