Basic Apple Muffins
- 280g plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 125g caster sugar
- 60g butter
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 125g apple, peeled, cored and diced
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin, or line with paper muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture alternately with the milk. Fold in the fruit. Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
Altered ingredient amounts. Used raspberries instead of apple & added some white chocolate bits = yum - 08 Mar 2009
Used different ingredients. I added 1 Tonne of Poo It tasted GRRREEEEAAATTTT - 09 Mar 2011
Altered ingredient amounts. it is the best thing me and my cousin ever made and it is reallly for you to eat it ummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy!. - 31 Jul 2010