1 / 1 Picture by: gapch1026
Orange and Cranberry Relish
- 2 large oranges
- 750g frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 celery hearts, chopped
- 500g caster sugar
Preparation:10min › Extra time:4hours marinating › Ready in:4hours10min
- Finely grate orange. Peel oranges and discard white membranes. Separate oranges into sections and place half in a food processor or blender.
- Add half of the cranberries, apples and celery. Process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl; repeat with remaining oranges, cranberries, apples and celery and add to other mixture.
- Stir in sugar and orange peel. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
You will need to plan for overnight chilling time to get best results.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!