1 / 1 Picture by: TRICIA JAEGER
- 1 sachet (7 g) dried yeast
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fine oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon linseeds
- ¼ cup light-flavoured olive oil
Preparation:25min › Cook:55min › Ready in:1hour20min
- Combine yeast, sugar and water and set aside for 10 minutes until foamy.
- In a large bowl, sift flour and salt and stir in oatmeal and seeds. Make a well in the centre and pour in yeast mixture and oil and use a cutting action to mix up the ingredients. Use your hands to bring dough together.
- Remove dough and knead on a lightly floured board for 10 minutes or until smooth. Shape dough into a ball and place in an oiled bowl, cover with a tea towel and leave in a warm place without draughts for 40 minutes or until dough has nearly doubled.
- Turn out onto a floured board, knock down and then knead four to five times. Divide dough into two portions and roll out each one to about 30 cm. Place dough on two greased pizza or baking trays.
- After this you can put on the topping. Cook 15 to 20 minutes on 200°C or until cheese is golden. Cooking time depends on the type and amount of topping.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!