1 / 1 Picture by: Pamela
Apple Cinnamon Bran Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups (35g) bran flakes
- 1 1/4 cups (160g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (75g) soft dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups apple juice
- 60g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 green apple, peeled, cored and diced
Preparation:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease muffin tin, or line with paper cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bran flakes, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir in apple juice, butter, vanilla and apple.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked when tested.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!