1 / 1 Picture by: maoftwo
Antipasto Appetizer Platter
Serves : 20
- 2 heads iceberg or cos lettuce
- 250ml Italian salad dressing
- 500g thinly sliced ham
- 500 Taleggio or other soft cheese, sliced
- 250g salami, thinly sliced
- 125g pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 125g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 125g roast beef, thinly sliced
- 90g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 185g marinated artichoke hearts
- 220g roasted red capsicums
- 185g black olives, sliced
- 185g pickled mild green chilli peppers, sliced
- 155g pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 90g Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 250g mozzarella, sliced
- 220g grated Parmesan
- fresh chopped Italian herbs to garnish
Preparation:45min › Ready in:45min
- Remove large outer leaves from the heads of lettuce. Arrange approximately one third in a layer on a large serving platter. Drizzle desired amount of Italian salad dressing on top. Layer with ham and Taleggio cheese.
- Layer with another third of the lettuce leaves, desired amount of Italian salad dressing and salami.
- Repeat layering with remaining lettuce, dressing, pepperoni, prosciutto and roast beef.
- Layer with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, roasted red capsicums, black olives, green chilli peppers and green olives. Drizzle with more Italian salad dressing, as desired.
- Top with Gorgonzola, mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To garnish, sprinkle with fresh chopped Italian herbs, such as basil, parsley and oregano.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!