Baked salmon with baby peas
- 2 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1½tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets, skinned (200g each)
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Combine the peas, spring onions, mint, lemon juice, oil and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Toss well and put aside.
- Spray four 35 cm lengths of baking paper or foil with cooking spray. Place the salmon fillets, rounded-side-up, on one half of each piece of baking paper. Top each salmon fillet with the pea and spring onion mixture. Fold the other half of the baking paper over the salmon and fold the edges over once or twice to seal the packets.
- Place the packets on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until the packets are puffed and the salmon is rare to medium.
Did you know?
Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which may help fight cancer and reduce inflammation.
Very easy, straight forward, healthy.. Loved it! - 09 Sep 2010
Not a fan of salmon, tried it, LOVED IT. NJH68 - 16 May 2013