Anchovy Olive Tapenade
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 2 3/4 cups whole, pitted kalamata olives
- 50g anchovy fillets, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preparation:5min › Ready in:5min
- Combine garlic, olives, anchovies, capers, thyme, rosemary and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
- Add the olive oil in a stream with the motor running to form a coarse paste.
Altered ingredient amounts. I assume you are supposed to cook the anchovies first... how did you do that? - 11 Oct 2010
Great dip - made it as a precursor to a seafood BBQ and served with lightly warmed pitta bread. - 11 Mar 2009