1 / 1 Picture by:
Chicken and Pesto Quesadilla
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto, or more to taste
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 250g grated Mozzarella cheese
Preparation:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Heat oil in large frying pan and cook chicken over medium-high heat until chicken is white throughout. Transfer to a bowl and mix pesto to taste with the cooked chicken. Set aside.
- In the same frying pan on low heat, place one tortilla and sprinkle half the cheese on top. Heat gently until cheese is melted.
- Cover the tortilla and cheese with the chicken mix. Top with the remaining cheese and the second tortilla.
- Flip it over and heat until all the cheese is melted and the tortilla is slightly crispy.
- Remove, slice into quarters and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!