1 / 1 Picture by: Rianna
Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries
Serves : 6
- 100g good quality chocolate
- 50ml milk
- 4/5 cup (200ml) thickened cream
- 100g strawberries, sliced
Preparation:20min › Cook:5min › Extra time:2hours chilling › Ready in:2hours25min
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering hot water. Heat the milk until boiling then whisk in melted chocolate. Leave to cool.
- Whip 3/4 of the cream until soft peak stage then fold into cooled chocolate.
- Reserve 6 strawberry slices for decoration, place remainder into 6 serving ramekins or small bowls. Evenly spoon in the chocolate mixture. Chill until firm; about 2 hours.
- Whip remaining cream and use to decorate top of dessert with remaining sliced strawberries.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!