1 / 1 Picture by:
Black Pepper Chicken
Serves : 4
- 400g skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 5cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 50g chopped cashews
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Dry roast the peppercorns in a hot pan until fragrant, about 2 minutes and then coarsely crush them. Heat the oil over a medium flame. When hot, lower the flame to low and add the peppercorns and fry, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, coriander and salt and continue stir frying for another 10 minutes. Finally add the cashew nuts and lemon juice and fry for 1 minute. Serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!