Strawberry and Apple Crumble
5 people made this
You can improve on a traditional apple crumble with the addition of some fresh strawberries. Serve with ice cream or custard.
3 Granny Smith apples
1/2 punnet strawberries
185g white flour
90g brown sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cut margarine into small pieces and mix in bowl with flour until it turns into a breadcrumb texture.
- Add sugar to the crumble mix.
- Peel and core the apples. Cut into thin (1/2 cm approx) rings and line bottom of a 20cm baking dish. Cut strawberries into halves. Place on top of apples in a layer.
- Pour the crumble on top of strawberries and apples. Smooth out the top and place in the oven.
- Cook for 30 mins.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate