1 / 1 Picture by: pelicangal
Strawberry and Apple Crumble
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 punnet strawberries
- 90g margarine
- 185g white flour
- 90g brown sugar
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cut margarine into small pieces and mix in bowl with flour until it turns into a breadcrumb texture.
- Add sugar to the crumble mix.
- Peel and core the apples. Cut into thin (1/2 cm approx) rings and line bottom of a 20cm baking dish. Cut strawberries into halves. Place on top of apples in a layer.
- Pour the crumble on top of strawberries and apples. Smooth out the top and place in the oven.
- Cook for 30 mins.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!