1 / 1 Picture by: Zoë Harpham
Salmon Frittata with Broccoli
- 200g broccoli florets
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup (10g) snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10g unsalted butter
- 415g can red salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (175g) canned or frozen corn kernels, thawed if necessary
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Blanch the broccoli in a saucepan of lightly salted, boiling water for 4 minutes or until almost tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Beat the eggs lightly with the chives and season with freshly ground black pepper. Heat the oil and butter in a large, heavy-based frying pan with a flameproof handle, then pour in the egg mixture. Scatter the broccoli, flaked salmon and corn over the egg, stirring lightly to distribute evenly.
- Using a spatula, pull the sides of the egg mixture in slightly to allow the uncooked egg to set, and cook for 3–4 minutes until the underside is golden and the top almost set.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to high. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top of the frittata, then place it under the grill. Cook for 2–3 minutes until the top is bubbling and golden. Serve cut into quarters.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!